Stephanie Lodge offers long term, supported accommodation to people aged 18 + years old who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
Description of service and support
Accommodation consists of 11 self contained flats all with bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. There are 4 ground floor flats that are suitable for people with mobility problems. The accommodation is fully furnished and is maintained to a high standard. There is a service user resource room with a computer. There is easy access to local amenities and it is a 10 minute walk to Nottingham City Centre. Pets are allowed.
Support provided includes:
- Essential life skills and independent living skills, (including managing finances and shopping);
- Support to gain employment and further education;
- Advice in claiming welfare benefits;
- Support planning and risk assessments tailored to meet individual needs;
- Named Keyworker for each individual;
- Out of hours support provided by the NCHA SMaRT service (Support Management and Response Team);
- Support sessions and regular service user meetings, newsletters and groups.
After staying at Stephanie Lodge the aim is for clients to move into their own tenancy in the community.
Capacity and facilities
|No of places||11|
|No of baths / head||0|
|No of showers / head||1|
|No of toilets / head||1|
|Own cooking facilities||Yes|
|24 hour staff cover||No (SMaRT cover out of hours).|
|Computer / internet access||Yes|
|TV (own room)||No|
|Own room furnished||Yes|
|Laundry on site||Yes|
|Can you smoke in own room?||Yes|
|What are the restrictions on guests visiting during the day?||None|
|What are the restrictions on overnight guests?||Yes (max three nights).|
|What support must clients engage with?||10-12 hours a week.|
|Please detail any other significant house rules:||None|
Tenure and costs
|What is the minimum stay?||1 month|
|What is the maximum stay?||None|
|What are the tenure options?||Assured Shorthold Tenancy|
|What is the cost per week to the client?||From £164|
|Minimum age accommodated?
|Maximum age accommodated?
||No upper age limit.|
||Male and female|
|Relationship status accommodated?
||Singles only. No dependants.|
|Are there any access restrictions and if so what?||None.|