This is a confidential service for women which offers support around problems and issues relating to domestic abuse. Women may be offered one to one support, the option of attending drop-in sessions or telephone support depending on the level of identified need. Support offered is non-judgemental and Nottinghamshire Women's Aid believe in encouraging women to make their own informed choices and to identify their own needs.
Description of service and support
Support available includes:
- Support and information offered to any woman who is currently experiencing or who has experienced domestic abuse;
- Help with issues including safety planning, tenancy support, housing, benefits, legal options, attending court, confidence building;
- Telephone Support;
- Face to face support at an agreed location;
- Referrals to refuge;
- Signposting to Freedom Programme;
- Drop-in Sessions held in Bassetlaw, Mansfield and Newark & Sherwood districts.
There are 5 members of staff available
Some Service and Office contact is available in the evenings by appointment.
Service Opening Hours
Office Opening Hours
The Farr Centre