Stephanie Lodge Resettlement offers up to six months of supported accommodation to people aged 18 + years old who are experiencing mental health difficulties and need to be resettled into the community after a stay in hospital.
Description of service and support
Accommodation consists of between 8 – 12 self contained flats all with bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. There are 4 ground floor flats that are suitable for people with mobility problems. The accommodation is fully furnished and is maintained to a high standard. There is a service user resource room with a computer. There is easy access to local amenities and it is a 10 minute walk to Nottingham City Centre. Pets are not allowed.
Support provided includes:
- Essential life skills and independent living skills (including managing finances and shopping);
- Domestic duties;
- Resettlement in the community and finding appropriate accommodation;
- Support to gain employment and further education;
- Help with claiming welfare benefits;
- Support planning and risk assessments tailored to meet individual needs;
- Named key worker for each individual;
- Out of hours support provided by the NCHA SMaRT service (Support Management and Response Team);
- Support sessions and regular service user meetings, newsletters and groups.
After living here clients could move into own tenancy in the community. A further 12 weeks support is given in the community.
Capacity and facilities
|No of places||10|
|No of baths / head||0|
|No of showers / head||1|
|No of toilets / head||1|
|Own cooking facilities||Yes|
|24 hour staff cover||No (SMaRT cover out of hours)|
|Computer / internet access||Yes|
|TV (own room)||No|
|Own room furnished||Yes|
|Laundry on site||Yes|
|Can you smoke in own room?||Yes|
|What are the restrictions on guests visiting during the day?||None.|
|What are the restrictions on overnight guests?||No restrictions.|
|What support must clients engage with?||Intensive resettlement support programme|
|Please detail any other significant house rules:||None.|
Tenure and costs
|What is the minimum stay?||1 Month.|
|What is the maximum stay?||6 Months.|
|What are the tenure options?||Fixed term tenancy.|
|What is the cost per week to the client?||From £204|
|Minimum age accommodated?
|Maximum age accommodated?
||No upper age limit.|
||Male and Female|
|Relationship status accommodated?
||Singles only, no dependents|
|Are there any access restrictions and if so what?||None.|
Telephone: 0115 942 0879
Fax: 0808 2800629
Web address: http://www.personalisedsupport.co.uk