Nottinghamshire Adult Support Service (NASS) provides free support to vulnerable adults with various needs living in Nottinghamshire. NASS provides group based workshops and drop-in sessions to sustain tenancies, manage debt and promote independence.
Description of service and support
The support offered could include some of the following:
- Making benefits claims;
- Budgets and debt repayment;
- Tenancy rights and tenancy sustainment, including dealing with housing officials and private landlords;
- Making contact with statutory services and support providers and assisting to complete relevant documentation if required;
- Accessing education and training and signposting to appropriate services to enable individuals to meet their individual outcomes;
- Working with service users to improve confidence and self esteem.
The service is provided predominantly in group style settings, there is expected to be an element of face to face support. The service has no cost attached and has 4 members of staff.
Service Opening Hours
Office Opening Hours
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Unit 3, Sheridan Court,
64 Mansfield Road,